I never believed in a toenail fungal infection till I witnessed one from my own real eyes. I saw a yellow crappy nail fungus on one of my friend’s foot and that made me feel worse. To help her, I researched some of the home remedies for cutting nail fungus from its roots. And through that I came up to one of the most effective home ingredient for treating toenail fungus.
Through this round up, we are sharing one of the most effective remedy for treating foot fungus which utilized Apple Cider Vinegar. This ingredient has some antifungal characteristics which work best for the treatment of fungal infection. Here is a detail of the method that you should use to treat the problem of fungal spread over your foot.
Must Read: ZetaClear Side Effects & Ingredients
What is the characteristic of Apple Cider Vinegar?
The fungus, when it attacks the skin or nail area, it actually makes the cells and its surroundings basic or alkaline in nature. It does so because the fungus requires an alkaline environment to divide its cells. Therefore, to kill the alkaline nature of the skin and its cells, we need something of the opposite characteristic.
Apple Cider Vinegar is the perfect ingredient to treat such a condition. It is acidic in nature and when it is applied on the area of fungal spread, it kills it from its roots and thus the problem is effectively treated.
- The acidic nature of Apple Cider Vinegar is just useful for killing the fungus and also, it does no harm to the skin or the nail. So, do not worry about the harmful effects of the acidic nature of this Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Also, Apple Cider Vinegar has the ability to fight with the micro-organisms, bacteria and other germs that contribute in the spread of nail fungus. With its anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties, it kills all the unwanted micro-organisms of the affected area.
- Its certain properties bring relief to a person from itching sensations and pain.
How to make use of Apple Cider Vinegar to treat foot fungus?
#1 – The proportionality of Apple Cider Vinegar in water should be maintained as described so as to make it work for your foot fungus. Also, you need to follow all these steps as described otherwise all efforts will go in vain.
Take one part of Apple Cider Vinegar in two parts of luke warm water.
- Soak your feet in this mixture for 30 minutes.
- Do this, twice or thrice a day for about a month by gently washing your feet and toe area with clean hands.
- Dry your feet completely once you are done washing them.
Note: You must completely dry your feet after you are done soaking. Otherwise, the fungus will get its desired environment to replicate its cells.
#2 – You can also use it directly onto the affected areas without the soaking process. Some people find it difficult to soak their feet into the mixture of water and vinegar. Simply, take two to three drops of Apple Cider Vinegar and apply it directly on your nails and all the affected areas. Do it twice or thrice a day depending upon the intensity of your problem.
How long should this treatment last?
The intensity of the problem that you are facing decides how long you will use Apple Cider Vinegar for your nails. Continue applying vinegar till you see no sign of discoloration on your nails. Once you see, a healthy and intact nail has been grown up, stop using the vinegar because this will tell that the infection is now gone and your efforts have been proved fruitful.
- Keep your toenails clean and cut them after regular intervals.
- Also, take great care of the dryness of your toes and feet because fungus love moisture and places that are moist.
Also Read : Simple home remedies for toenail fungus
So, take great care while treating yourself with any of the home remedy. Consult your respective doctor before you try something at home because it can become a matter of life and death.
Toenail fungus is a problem that must be treated as soon as it gets noticed otherwise, if it prevails for long, it can become stubborn and embarrassing or the person. Make your environment clean so that you live at the safer side of your life.