When the hygienic conditions are not taken under consideration and cleanliness of the body as well as the environment is not given enough importance, many problems and diseases can strike a person.
For this, it is always advised that people should take care of their environment as well as personal hygienic conditions in order to save themselves from a number of problems.
Fungi is a microorganism that has the ability to attack any part of the body where the conditions are favorable for it to grow. It basically requires untidy condition with a moist place to multiply its cells. Fungi, when it attacks the toenails causes a problem called Onychomycosis.
The condition is caused by fungus which either attacks the toenails or fingernails. It shows very minimal visible signs when it first attacks the nails, the process of its development is slow but with time, when the condition is left untreated, it grows and becomes painful.
Must Read: Where to Buy ZetaClear
What are the risk factors that are involved in causing Toenail Fungus?
There are a number of factors that lead to the development of toenail fungus and most of them can be prevented by certain precautionary measures. You can develop toenail fungus;
- If you have a low blood pressure for most of the time and there is poor circulation in the feet area.
- If you are too much into wearing artificial nails and you apply glue on your nails for that.
- If you work in a place where there is a lot of moisture like swimming pool, bathing areas etc.
- If you have been suffering from nail injury or any skin injury that has occurred around your toenails.
- If you do not take care of your nail’s cleanliness and do not dry them properly after a bath.
- If your immune system is weak and it takes a lot of time to recover from a disease.
- If you wear shoes and socks for most of the time.
Also, this condition occurs in more in adults than in children whereas, it strikes men more than women. The conditions that lead to the toenail fungal problem that are mentioned above can be handled through precautionary measures and some medical treatment.
What are the symptoms of Toenail Fungus?
Initially, when the fungus attacks the suitable place to develop, there are no visible signs. It starts from a little visible yellow lining on the nails and with time the condition develops and turns into thickening, ragging and distortion of nails.
The nails get darker in yellow shades and sometimes turn black. In the worst condition, the nail can separate from the nail bed and then it causes severe pain.
Suggested Post: Simple home remedies for toenail fungus
The affected area sometimes develop allergic reaction and can spread to other parts of the body which worsens the already developed condition. It can also develop bad odor and may become unbearable for the person and also for the surrounding.
What is the causal factor of Toenail Fungus?
It occurs because of the attack of a type of fungi and its development on, in or under the nails. It occurs mostly because of the person living in the moist, warm type of environment.
A type of fungi, named as Candida is most of the time responsible for causing toenail fungus.
There are certain types of molds and yeast that are also responsible for the development of fungal infection in the toenail area. Also the fungi type that is responsible for the development of ringworm, athlete’s foot or jock itch can cause toenail fungus.
Do take care of your cleanliness matters and also how you treat your nails because sometimes the carelessness can cause numerous problems that a person is unable to figure out and hence, it causes problems.
How can a fungal infection of toenails be treated?
A toenail fungal problem can become painful and undesirable if proper attention for its treatment is not given. The treatment of this over-developed and severe problem can become expensive with time and is often very long.
However, there are certain remedies applied for the treatment of toenail fungus that can treat the problem in shorter time and lesser expenses.
- After the diagnosis from a doctor, he may suggest you certain anti-fungal pills that can cut all the fungus down from its roots and treat the problem but it sometimes cannot treat the problem very effectively.
- Also, certain topical ointments are available in the market that are to be applied on the affected area and they can treat fungal issues in an effective manner. But such ointments have low treatment rates and only a few of them are effective in their treatment.
- A product named as ZetaClear is available in the market which is specially designed to treat the problem of toenail fungus. It actually incorporates a topical ointment as well as an oral spray to eradicate the existence of fungal spread on the affected area.
- In the worst condition, the physician has the right to remove the nail from the nail bed which is the most painful treatment.
See Also: How ZetaClear Works?
It is therefore advised that precautions are better than cure. So, you must take care of your own cleanliness as well as that of your environment. It will save you from so many ailments and diseases.